November 21, 2023
With today’s game drop, Catalog now lists over 100 Playdate titles—our curated selection of games has grown beyond our most ambitious dreams. Here are the games we added this month:
- 🍺 Root Bear, a hilarious and quick game where you are the Root Bear serving bears their root beer, always in search of the Perfect Pour. Made by TEAM ROOT.
- 🪀 Yoyozo. Be a space yo-yo, gracefully guided in a cosmic ballet. Made by Matt Sephton.
- 👑 Chew Chew Mimic, a head-scratching puzzle game where you guide unsuspecting knights to their doom. Made by Lowtek Games.
- 🐦⬛ Nightingale, an atmospheric horror game centered around themes of hospitalization, illness, and what it means to feel safe in your own body. Made by Kodiak Games.
- 🟡 Ljudbilden, an audio reactive visualizer and micro lo-fi VJ app. Made by Erik Sigth.
- 🐀 Space-Rat Miner, a fast-paced roguelite mining game with exciting gameplay. Try to collect gems digging as deep as possible into the planet . Made by Starjuice.
- 🔺 Ship Shape. Match the shape. Match the color. Match both. Match one but not the other…??? Oh boy! These rules are utterly insane! Made by Highly Integrated Gay Hijinks.
- 🧮 Block Buster, a fast-paced block-placing puzzle game that will test your reflexes and strategic thinking. Made by Dardoyle.
- 🗺️ Jezzak, an arcade-style area-capture game similar to Qix, Jezzball, or Barrack, with a bit of apocalyptic flare. Made by Optimal Prime Futureworks LLC.
- 🪜 The Fall of Elena Temple, an old-school puzzle platformer in which you explore rooms, avoid perils and collect all coins to progress. Crank to undo! Made by GrimTalin.
There’s also a new collection of games with 🔥 Soundtracks to check out.
Thank you to all our developers, and to everyone who has Cranked to Buy!
Check out the above games in Catalog on your Playdate, or visit Catalog on the web.