August 30, 2023
Put on your summer workout gear and run to Catalog—we’ve added a bunch of hot new games this month:
- 🍞 The Tartine’s Show, a theatrical performance put on after jumping out of a toaster. Of course. Made by Flying Oak Games.
- 🕳️ Crash Mole, a twist on the classic game of Whack-a-Mole. Made by Kait Sousa.
- 🧱 Soko, a polished sokoban game with over 400 puzzles, 7 unlockable characters, and the ability to import your own levels. Made by Tijn Kersjes.
- 🎲 Playdice, a collection of four popular dice games. Play solo or pass around to play with friends. Made by Largemann.
- 🪖 Crank Tanks, a classic artillery game—with AI enemies and a hotseat multiplayer mode. Made by Ethan Nicholas.
- 🐰 Ribbit Rabbit Special, fifty levels of puzzling Pulp fun—from slimy swamps to buzzy beaches and magma mountains. Made by Kieran Anthony Penrice.
- 🏋️♀️ The Crank Gym, a place to work those arms out until you’re a lean, mean, crankin’ machine. Made by fatnose games.
- 🃏 Smolitaire, a collection of solitaire card games for smol screens. Made by Twenty Minute Mile.
- 💀 To Dust is the second interactive sci-fi adventure comic set in the world of The Botanist: search the spirit world for answers to the disappearance of a fellow scientist. Made by Cadin Batrack.
- 🌽 Factory Farming is an automation and logistics game themed around intensive agricultural practices. 15 crops, 6 biomes, 6 languages, dozens of hours of playtime. Made by Tim Martin.
- 🌳 The Lushes Land, a lovely adventure all about exploring the titular location. Made by SN-Studios.
In addition to all these rad games, we have a special announcement: you can now wishlist the upcoming game Mars After Midnight. This is a gorgeous “work simulator” made by Lucas Pope, the creator of Papers, Please and Return of the Obra Dinn. If you wishlist the game today, we’ll let you know once it’s out!
Check these out on your Playdate, or visit Catalog on the web.